Your PT session is one full hour of one-on-one evaluation and treatment by a licensed physical therapist. We are experienced in not only treating and relieving your pain, but finding and addressing the source. Only with a full hour can the therapist adequately assess and treat the pain issue.
Many of our clients have experienced other courses of treatment without success. We take a comprehensive approach to observe and correct movement patterns to improve efficiency, reduce pain and maximize performance. Our PT’s will design a custom program for each patient to allow you to prevent further dysfunction.
All of our techniques are included in your session including 2D run analysis and dry needling.
- One on one treatment by a licensed, board certified physical therapist
- At Run Raleigh, you will always be seen by the same physical therapist so that you can have the consistent, individualized treatment you need to meet your goals quickly
- Biomechanical evaluation to determine dysfunctional movement patterns
- Our physical therapists evaluate your movement patterns to identify the ROOT of the problem rather then chasing the symptoms
- Specialized corrective exercises and education
- We believe that corrective exercises need to be individualized to each person so that you work efficiently to improve form and function
- Video gait analysis to improve run form
- 3D gait analysis now available
- Whether you are looking to reach a personal record or run for the first time, video gait analysis can assist you in optimizing your form and allow you to enjoy running even in 2D form
- Different phases of running can be as fast as 0.2 seconds, making them difficult to analyze with the naked eye
- Slow motion video analysis allows our physical therapist to determine where your foot strikes the ground, whether you over stride and can even identify muscle imbalances that cause gait deviations
- Dry needling
- Functional dry needling is a technique that uses tiny filament needles which are safely guided into dysfunctional muscle tissue, or trigger points, to aid in the restoration of proper movement patterns
- Manual therapy
- Our therapists have been extensively trained through coursework and experience to perform soft tissue work, joint mobilization, spinal manipulation and movement re-education which combine to break dysfunctional patterns
- Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization
- Treatment of TMD - temporomandibular joint disorder; see below for more details